Chartered Legal Executive
Gemma is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Insurance and Liability Claims Team specialising in personal injury.
Gemma deals with all aspects of personal injury law but has a particular specialism in head and brain injuries. She offers a personalised and individual service to each of her clients and is known for her friendly and approachable manner. She has considerable experience in acting for cyclists along with all other road users. She has also had great success in acting for individuals who have suffered an accident whilst at work.
If you would like to find out more about current issues affecting injury compensation or to discuss a potential injury claim please contact Gemma Rowe on 01392 334017 for a free, no obligation chat.
- Private client: Acting for a client who was cycling home from work when she was hit by a motor vehicle resulting in a severe brain injury. Arrangements were made for the client to be seen by specialist experts and Counsel's assistance was sought to ensure the correct level of compensation was achieved for the client's past and future losses.
- Private client: Acting for a client who sustained multiple injuries in an accident at work.
- Private client: Acting for a client who was hit by a motor vehicle as he was crossing the road, suffering a fractured skull, collarbone and cheek bone. He also had a head injury which led to on-going concussion at a moderately severe level. Despite uncertainty over the circumstances of the accident Gemma was able to secure substantial damages for him.
- Private client: Acting for a client who suffered a fracture to her hip requiring a hip replacement following a fall in a pothole on land owned and maintained by the local authority.
- Private client: Acting for a client who suffered permanent injuries to her hand and wrist after a glass bowl she had purchased from a store cracked as she held it in her hand.