Trainee Legal Executive
Gemma is a Trainee Legal Executive in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Gemma assists the Trusts and Estates Team with regards to administering estates, drafting wills and Lasting Powers of Attorneys for a range of clients. She is also training to become a Legal Executive and aims to specialise in trusts and estates.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Gemma worked for a small firm of solicitors in Brighton, mostly dealing with private clients and administering estates of various sizes.
Gemma is an Associate member of CILEx and is working towards completing her studies.
- Private client: Assisting with the administration of estates, from start to finish.
- Private client: Assisting in an application for a Grant of Letters of Administration where the deceased died intestate, leaving minor children entitled to share in the estate.
- Private client: Assisting in acting as Executor for an estate.
- Private client: Assisting with the drafting of simple wills.
- Private client: Assisting with the production of Inheritance Tax accounts for both simple and complex estates.