Gayle is an Associate in the Corporate Team and is experienced in advising on a variety of corporate transactions.
Gayle is experienced in a broad range of corporate transactions, with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions (both domestic and cross-border), reorganisations, venture capital and private equity investments.
Gayle regularly advises clients from a wide range of sectors, but has a keen interest in the technology, retail and energy and waste industries.
Gayle's transactional experience includes advising both UK-based and international private companies, individual shareholders and private equity / venture fund-backed companies. She has worked within large teams assisting on sophisticated mergers and acquisitions and venture capital transactions and also has experience running mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments and reorganisations.
- National sports retail company: Advising on the multimillion share sale of the UK Company and its three wholly owned subsidiaries to a large multinational company.
- Online technology company: Advising on the re-domiciliation of the company from the Republic of Ireland to England and its subsequent £1.5 million equity fund raising led by a German based venture capital firm and various other investors based in the UK, USA and Hong Kong.
- National manufacturing company: Assisting with advising the client on the structure of a joint venture arrangement to be used to acquire the entire issued share capital of a UK Company from its Spanish parent company.
- Online healthcare company: Advising on a £1 million investment round led by a UK based venture capital firm and various other investors based in Austria, USA and Germany.
- Energy and waste VC firm: Advising on a complex simultaneous reorganisation of nine different group company structures.