Frances is an Associate in the Real Estate Team.
- Developer: Working on site assembly work, including assisting on the acquisition of five properties, the completion of three long term option agreements and two conditional contracts comprising in excess of 100 acres for commercial and residential development.
- Developer: Acting for a bespoke developer on the acquisition of a development site with a complex acquisition structure involving a conditional contract with guarantor, ransom strip, and two put and call options.
- Developer: Acting in the sale of affordable housing land with associated JCT contracts to housing associations in fourteen recent transactions. Transaction sizes ranged from 12 units with a contract value of £1.2 million to 60 units with a contract value of £4.9 million.
- Public sector client: Acting for a public sector head landlord in the drafting and negotiation of a conditional sale contract and development lease for a 145-room student accommodation redevelopment, with a leaseback of part of the developed property.
- Sponsor: Carrying out due diligence and advising on title issues for a sponsor in relation to three UK fire and rescue services PFI projects.