Emma is a Paralegal in the Construction & Infrastructure Team.
Emma joined Ashfords in July 2017. She assists with a range of contentious and non-contentious matters acting for a number of different clients in the Construction and Engineering sector.
- Exeter City Council: Providing support to the team on disputes in relation to contracts for structural engineering and mechanical and electrical engineering in relation to the refurbishment of the city museum.
- Architects: Assisting with a debt recovery claim from building contractors.
- Various clients: Assisting the team in the preparation and management of large scale disclosure exercises in accordance with the Civil Procedure Rules.
- Various clients: Assisting the team in a variety of disputes under various types of Construction and Engineering Contracts.
- Employers: Assisting in reviewing and reporting on sub-contracts, consultant appointments and collateral warranties and other agreements in large scale due diligence exercises.