Emma's work involves advising on corporate reorganisations, constitutional amendments and asset and share purchases. Emma has advised on these matters for individuals, partnerships and private companies.
Emma is actively involved in Ashfords' commitment to CSR and the firm's charity committee.
- Frugi: Advising the shareholders of a leading organic children’s clothing maker, Frugi on the acquisition by True, Europe’s only retail and consumer investment and innovation firm.
- Torquay Leisure Hotels: Advising management team of the multi-hotel and leisure resort on its management buy-out. The management buy-out was backed by Connection Capital and Santander Bank.
- Shareholders / Partners: Acting for the selling shareholders and partners of two national NHS consultancy businesses in relation to the multi-million pound entire issued share capital and asset sale of the target company and partnership.
- Private company: Advising as Lead Corporate Advisor to a regional bar and restaurant chain on the reorganisation and constitutional documentation of the corporate group, including assisting with the post-completion stamp duty adjudication.
- C & C Group plc: Assisting with the multi-million pound sale by a subsidiary of C & C Group plc (Magners GB Limited) to Showerings (SM) Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Brothers Drinks Co Limited) of Shepton Mallet Cider Mill, including various properties in Shepton Mallet.