Donna is a SRA Regulated Solicitor in the Residential Property Team and specialises in Agriculture. Donna has been qualified for 5 years.
Donna advises private individuals, companies and partnerships, including some large landed estates, on a wide variety of agricultural and property matters including:- the sale and purchase of land (including for development); the sale and purchase of houses, farms and smallholdings, the grant and reservation of rights over land; the grant and surrender of farm business tenancies, commercial leases, licences and grazing agreements and tenancies of agricultural holdings; the resolution of title defects and the first registration of land.
Donna has particular specialism in the legal elements of agricultural finance.
- Private client: Advising in the sale of a fishery and holiday lets.
- Private client: Advising in a substantial land purchase (£1.8 million) in several lots including the grant of necessary legal rights, an option agreement and the grant of a right of first refusal over a further piece of land.
- Financial institution: Advising in the re-structuring of security over a substantial farm.
- Local landed estate: Advising in the sales off of land, the drafting of farm business tenancies and commercial leases and the preparation of applications for first registrations.
- Private client: Advising in the purchase of a substantial agricultural holding from the Crown (value of £1.1 million).