Connor is an Associate in the Restructuring and Insolvency Team. Connor has been qualified for 3 years.
Connor advises a range of clients, from insolvency practitioners to creditors and directors, on all types of contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters.
Connor specialises in insolvency litigation, in both a personal and corporate context. His experience includes advising clients on statutory demands - both issuing them and dealing with applications to have them set aside - as well as advising on misfeasance proceedings and antecedent transactions. He has also advised clients on how to deal with winding up petitions.
Connor has also appeared at several bankruptcy petition and possession and sale application hearings.
Connor's non-contentious experience includes advising insolvency practitioners and companies in relation to asset sale agreements for insolvent companies.
- An Individual (Daniel Maurice Wagner -v- Benjamin Vincent St John White  WL 10574979): Advising the former director of "fintech" start-up company Powa Technologies in successfully responding to an application made by the company's founder to set aside a Statutory Demand.
- Bishop Fleming: Advising the Liquidator of an installation technology company on several Preference, Transaction at Undervalue and Misfeasance claims against its former directors. The case settled at mediation, achieving a return for the creditors.
- Manolette: Advising a funder on various misfeasance and breach of directors' duty claims against the former director of a telecoms company.
- HW fisher: Advising a Trustee in Bankruptcy on several potential claims for voidable transactions under s284 Insolvency Act 1986.
- Quantuma: Advising on the sale of the business and assets of companies in Administration. Sectors Connor has worked in in this context include the legal and technology sectors.