Christopher Wilkie is a Trainee Solicitor in the Construction & Infrastructure Team.
Prior to working in this role Christopher worked as a Market Insight Analyst in an Equity Release firm, developing VBA code to analyse employee and third-party performance and demographics of the market.
- Private individual: Assisting in a high value dispute against a consultant regarding the permitted overspending on refurbishments to a private dwelling. This included assisting with the electronic disclosure exercise of circa 18,000 documents
- Local council: Assisting in a high value dispute regarding a consultant’s negligence in managing a project. This included assisting with both electronic and physical copy disclosure exercise of circa 70,000 documents.
- Local council: Assisting in a high value dispute regarding the purported wrongful termination of a contractor. This included reviewing client documents and organising the production of 11 bundles to provide to Counsel.
- Private individual: Assisting in a dispute regarding the contractor’s poor standards of work in a property renovation. This included drafting instructions to Counsel to prepare a response to a defence and reviewing client documents to provide as supporting material.
- Contractor: Advising a contractor on their rights to recover payments for works done prior to the discontinuation of their instructions and demand the cessation of breaches to their intellectual property rights.