Chloe is a Senior Associate in the Employment Team specialising in discrimination, whistleblowing, working time and TUPE.
Chloe has over 15 years' experience in advising on all aspects of employment law and is the main point of contact for a number of large employers seeking day-to-day employment advice. She prides herself on providing pragmatic, commercially focussed advice.
Chloe has specialist experience working in the Energy Sector, including advising suppliers working on site at Hinkley C. She is familiar with the on-boarding process at Hinkley C and the unique working environment of a nuclear build and is able to help businesses work within the "zero harm" culture.
Chloe also has experience in the Care Sector advising on complex working time issues. She has experience acting for clients in the EAT on National Minimum Wage and "sleep-in" issues and has written articles on this complex area of law.
Chloe has experience in dealing with high profile employment tribunal cases dealing with discrimination issues and is used to dealing with the press.
Chloe regularly undertakes training events for clients and for the CIPD in Somerset. Chloe has also conducted a mock tribunal training exercise for the year 9 pupils at Heathfield School in Taunton.
Chloe is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- Large contractor: Providing employment law advice on all issues for a large contractor at Hinkley C including preparation of Staff Handbook, contracts of employment and ongoing employment advice.
- Sale of Rowe's Cornish Bakers: Advising on the employment aspects of the sale of a leading Cornish pasty maker to Iberia Industry Capital (IIC). Rowes Cornish Bakers produces some 170,000 pasties per week in 17 branches in Cornwall and employs 350 staff.
- Private company: Acting for an employer in a dispute regarding TUPE following an alleged service provision change.
- Individual: Acting for a claimant in a high profile sex discrimination, harassment, victimisation and constructive dismissal claim that was listed for a 9 day hearing.
- Private company: Acting for an employer in the defence of a National Minimum Wage claim in both the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal.