Chloe is a Senior Solicitor in the Employment Team, based in the Taunton office.
Chloe acts for a diverse range clients, including local and national businesses, as well as individuals and she draws on over 15 years' experience to provide clear and focussed employment law advice. Chloe's calm and pragmatic manner will help our clients to face the difficult employment law challenges that come their way and ensure that the process is as smooth as possible for them.
Chloe is adept at dealing with tricky employment law situations and explaining matters in a straightforward way. Chloe regularly advises on TUPE, business reorganisations, complex grievances, enforcement of restrictive covenants and settlement agreements.
Chloe has particular expertise in pursuing and defending high profile employment tribunal claims for clients, including dealing with multi day cases and cases in the Employment Appeal Tribunal. Chloe has extensive experience dealing with discrimination, harassment, maternity, whistleblowing and working time cases. As an expert in this field, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Chloe works within both the Food and Drink and Energy Sectors and this includes advising suppliers working on site at Hinkley C in the unique culture of a new nuclear build.
Chloe has recently launched a successful HR Roundtable in Taunton, a regular event connecting senior HR personnel from key local businesses and providing a forum in which they can discuss strategy and share ideas. For more information on the HR Roundtable and HR Masterclasses hosted by the Employment Team click here.
Chloe is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and is a regular speaker at training events for clients and for the CIPD. Chloe has delivered Equality and Diversity training to businesses and has been proactive in providing assistance to companies wishing to promote a more inclusive working culture. Chloe regularly writes articles for external publications such as Personnel Today and HR News and appeared on BBC Radio Bristol talking about employment law issues.
- Private Company: Providing HR Support on all employment law issues to a large supplier at Hinkley C.
- Private Company: Acting for the employer in a high profile religious discrimination case. The case attracted worldwide media attention.
- Private Company: Acting for an employer in an employment tribunal claim by multiple claimants regarding TUPE following an alleged service provision change;
- Individual: Acting for a claimant in a high profile sex discrimination, harassment, victimisation and constructive dismissal claim that was listed for a 9 day hearing.
- Private Company: Acting for an employer in the defence of a National Minimum Wage claim in both the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal.