Charlotte advises clients on commercial IT contracts and data protection issues for private sector and public sector clients. Charlotte has a particular interest in advising on IT outsourcing agreements, SaaS agreements and data protection matters including privacy policies and data protection impact assessments.
Before working at Ashfords, Charlotte worked at Sharpe Pritchard where she trained.
- A local authority: Advising on the procurement of an enterprise resource planning system.
- A government body: Advising on the procurement of an IT infrastructure supplier.
- A local authority: Drafting a SaaS contract for a project management solution.
- A regulator: Assisting with its GDPR preparations.
- Technology start-up: Advising on changes resulting from GDPR including advising on a data protection impact assessment.