Charlotte is a Paralegal in the Construction & Infrastructure Team.
Charlotte deals with both contentious and non-contentious matters ranging from assisting with complex large scale proceedings in the Technology and Construction Court to assisting with funding security for new housing developments.
Charlotte has a master degree in law from Lund University, Sweden. Prior to joining Ashfords in 2015, Charlotte spent two years working in construction law and civil litigation at a law firm in Malmö, Sweden.
- Devon County Council: Providing support in relation to a multi-million pound defects claim relating to Dartington School.
- Buyer: Assisting with the construction aspects of due diligence in relation to a company acquisition.
- Developer: Assisting with a professional negligence claim for abortive fees and loss of profits in relation to the architectural design for a large hotel development.
- Roofing contractor: Drafting standard terms and conditions tailored for the client's business.
- London Borough Council: Providing support in relation to a professional negligence claim relating to the design and construction of a new school.