Carli is an Associate in the Real Estate Team. She advises on a wide variety of commercial real estate matters, specialising on development and regeneration projects.
Carli specialises in advising on development and regeneration projects in the public and private sector, and predominantly advises in connection with the acquisition and disposal of development land, including advising on conditional contracts, option agreements development agreements and title issues. She predominantly advises landowners and developers in connection with residential and mixed used development projects.
- Local authority: Supporting the Lead Partner advising the council in connection with a £250 million town centre redevelopment and the creation of a new leisure centre. The scheme involves the relocation of a bus station and bus depot. Carli assisted the Lead Partner with the preparation, negotiation and completion of the development agreement, and a long lease to the developer.
- Education charity: Acting for a nationally recognised education charity in relation to the acquisition of a site for a new "state of the art" academy and the disposal of the charity's existing site for a mixed food store and residential development to fund the construction of the new academy.
- Property developers: Supporting the Lead Partner advising a consortium of property developers with the development documentation with the Duchy of Cornwall in relation to a 540 acre development in the Newquay Growth Area for 4,000 new homes and advising on the acquisition of the initial phases of the development.
- KDR (Forder Valley) Limited and the Hawkins Trust: Advising the client in relation to the Forder Valley development site. The work involved site assembly of a portfolio of property interests and disposal to a national developer of a 873 unit site in Plymouth, including the provision of a 100 acre community park to the city council and defence estates overage.
- National property developer: Advising on an acquisition for a mixed use development including approximately 300 homes, involving dealing with the surrender of existing option agreements, deferred payment terms and overage arrangements.