Beverley is an SRA Regulated Associate in the Trusts and Estates Team, advising on matters relating to Estate Administration, Wills, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection. Beverley has been qualified for 29 years and is a full member of the Society for Trusts and Estate Practitioners ("STEP").
Beverley has a wide range of experience in advising families and individuals on a number of issues including preparation of their Wills to include Inheritance Tax planning, Estate Administration which includes Deeds of Variation and property issues connected to Probate matters. Beverley also deals with the preparation of Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications.
Beverley has worked in the Taunton area since qualifying and is available to meet with clients either in the office or at home if this suits their needs. Beverley's experience enables her to quickly identify the client's needs to achieve their aims and to act with an approachable and straightforward manner.
- Various private clients: Working in relation to Life Planning, Wills and Powers of Attorney, Deeds of Variation, Declaration of Trusts and Administration of Estates, including Intestacy matters.
- Various private clients: Providing advice to families with property and land that includes capacity issues and Inheritance Tax (IHT) and Business Property Relief (BPR) reliefs and Capital Gains Tax (CGT).
- Various private clients: Advising Executors/Trustees on the merits of keeping or disbanding Nil Rate Band Discretionary Trusts, including "winding up" Trusts.
- Various private clients: Dealing with the transfer of the unused portion of previous spouses Nil Rate Band to achieve a considerable IHT saving.
- Various private clients: Dealing with estate matters concerning property held abroad and needing to obtain necessary Grant and Court Orders when the deceased died 20 years previously.