Antony is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution Team. He handles a wide range of commercial dispute resolution matters.
Antony's experience includes acting for national companies, overseas clients and public sector clients, as well as individuals and owner-managed businesses.
Antony has particular expertise in acting in respect of contract disputes (including contracts with an international element), corporate litigation (including warranty claims and unfair prejudice claims), banking litigation (including disputes re derivatives), arbitrations (including international arbitration) and Judicial Review claims. He advises clients throughout the litigation process and has significant expertise in achieving the settlement of disputes through Alternative Dispute Resolution, especially mediation.
Antony is, and has for a number of years been, recognised for his litigation and dispute resolution skills in the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession and the Legal 500.
- Private company: Acting for a United Arab Emirates company in arbitration against a Bahrain company in respect of unpaid commission.
- Portuguese bank: Acting for the bank in a multi-million dollar claim against a US bank in respect of termination payments under a Swap Agreement.
- Local authority: Acting for a county council pursuing a Judicial Review claim against a government department.
- Private individual: Acting for an EU individual defending a multi-million dollar arbitration claim against him brought by an overseas organisation alleging breach of a supply contract.
- Private company: Acting for a multinational company pursuing warranty claims arising out of a Share Purchase Agreement.