Annabel is a Partner in the Real Estate Team specialising in retail property and general landlord and tenant advice for retail and other clients.
She is a commercial real estate specialist with a particular focus on retail property landlord and tenant work advising on a range of property matters for high-street retailers and landlords nationally. Annabel also has wide experience in general landlord and tenant property transactions including investment property.
- Majestic Wine Warehouses Limited: Advising in connection with its entire property portfolio including acquisitions, disposals, underlettings and general property advice.
- Penhaligon's Limited/Puig UK: Advising in connection with its entire UK property portfolio including acquisitions, disposals and general property advice.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty: Advising in connection with the acquisition of its two UK standalone stores in Covent Garden and Westfield and the acquisition of its Hammersmith head office premises.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon and Cornwall: Advising in connection with its freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions and general property advice across its entire portfolio.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Advising in connection with its property portfolio including the negotiation of leases, easements and disposal of potential development sites comprising surplus landholdings.
We would like to thank you again for your trojan efforts on this transaction. You really pulled out all the stops to get it over the line and we couldn’t have asked for a better service.
Private client relating to 2017 sale of an investment property