Amy is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Amy deals with a variety of commercial property matters, with a particular focus on secured lending transactions acting for both direct and secondary market lenders.
Amy has dealt with the acquisition and disposal of commercial property and can assist clients in taking a lease of premises from a landlord. Amy has experience of acting on behalf of landlords when they are looking to grant a lease to a new tenant and when those tenants are subsequently looking to transfer their lease to a third party.
Amy also assists clients in relation to development projects, including acting for clients who are looking to take an option over land or enter into a contract for the purchase of a site subject to planning permission.
Amy frequently acts for clients in secured lending transactions, acting for both borrowers and lenders in granting and taking security over commercial property.
Amy qualified as a Solicitor in October 2015 with a Plymouth based firm. Amy achieved first class honours in her undergraduate degree and was awarded the Best Law Graduate 2012.
- Private company: Advising on the sale of a small convenience store business.
- Private individual: Advising a client on the property elements of their purchase of a large boatyard business.
- Various clients: Investigating and reporting on the title to freehold and leasehold, registered and unregistered properties.
- Various clients: Reviewing, drafting and negotiating the terms of leases for commercial premises.
- Various experience: Assisting with asset purchases which involved the assignment of commercial premises.