Alexa is an Associate in the Real Estate Team.
She has a broad range of experience in the Real Estate sector, having acted on site acquisitions, developments and disposals both in London and the South West. Alexa also has a strong grounding in landlord and tenant, investments, secured lending and portfolio transactions.
She has developed a reputation for being client focussed, technically strong and very pro-active. Alexa is keen to get the deal done, and thinks creatively to get around any hurdles encountered along the way.
- Swindon Borough Council: Advising on the Highworth Recreation Centre - transfer of operations to Halo Leisure Services Limited.
- London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea: Advising on the Edenham Way regeneration scheme.
- Confidential Public Sector Body: Advising on the redevelopment of new headquarters in central London.
- European Land: Advising on the circa £200 million Merchant Square mixed use development at Paddington, London.
- Dart Renewables: Providing corporate support regarding bond issues for Triodos Bank.