He has experience in a variety of civil litigation and regulatory/criminal matters, including data privacy (GDPR and FOI regimes), professional negligence and health and safety.
Alastair has previously spent time in the Property Litigation, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution and Business Risk and Regulation teams. He has assisted clients across numerous sectors in a wide variety of matters, and has a particular interest in technology and data protection law.
- A major high-street clearing bank: a high value professional negligence claim in respect of development property
- A complex professional negligence dispute regarding tax planning with agricultural aspects
- Data breach and FOI matters for numerous clients, including a contested matter in the General Regulatory Chamber
- Criminal prosecutions for a local authority in the Magistrates Court
- Road Traffic Act criminal defence matters in the Crown Court
- Research and work in a wide range of regulatory areas, including: environmental matters; health and safety; import regulations; anti-money laundering; consumer protection; and trading standards.