Adam is a Trainee Solicitor in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Adam is in his fourth and final seat as a Trainee Solicitor and is currently with the Trusts and Estates Team in the South West. Adam assists the team with a variety of matters including the preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, the administration of Estates and the formation of Trusts. Adam has experience in the department, having worked as a paralegal in the London office prior to starting his training contract.
Adam’s previous seats have been as follows:
- September 2018 – March 2019 (Corporate, London) Assisted the team in advising national and international clients on a wide range of corporate matters, with an emphasis on M&A, Venture Capital and Private Equity investments.
- March 2018 – September 2018 (Restructuring and Insolvency, London) Supported the team in advising a range of clients, from insolvency practitioners to creditors and directors, on a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters.
- September 2017 – March 2018 (Commercial Litigation, London) Assisted the team in advising on a range of commercial claims in the High Court, Companies Court and County Court including advice on all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (e.g. mediation and arbitration).
Adam has been at Ashfords since graduating from the University of Exeter in 2012, where he studied Business & Management. He has since studied the Graduate Diploma in Law at The University of Law (Bloomsbury) and the Legal Practice Course with an MSc in Law, Business and Management at The University of Law (Moorgate).
- Private Client: Drafting of Wills and Letters of Wishes appropriate to clients’ needs and wishes.
- Private Client: Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney for both Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare.
- Private Client: Dealing with the Estate Administration.