National provider of legal, regulatory and professional services, Ashfords, has welcomed 10 new Trainee Solicitors for its 2017 intake.
The new Trainee Solicitors joining the firm are; Hannah Pettit, Layla Ahmadi, Adam Woodhouse, Iona Jones, Izzy Tilley, Sophie Tucker, Samuel Preater, James Regan, Isobel Massey and Emily Bowden.
Ashfords has also successfully retained around 80% of both its 2014 and 2015 intake of Trainee Solicitors, promoting 10 highly talented Trainees to Solicitors across the firm's offices in 2017:
- Emma Clayton - Corporate (Exeter)
- Lee Ward - Construction (Exeter)
- Nadia Avraham - Commercial (London)
- Kelli Pimm - Trusts & Estates (Taunton)
- Ashley Davies - Commercial Property Team (Bristol)
- Olivia Cassells - the Projects Team in (Exeter)
- Rachel Maddocks - Employment (Taunton and Exeter)
- Ella Nyakuedzwa-Smith - Construction (Exeter)
- Stephanie O'Hare - Construction (London)
- Stephen Sadler - Commercial Litigation - Business Risk & Regulation (Bristol)
Ken Bryant, Head of HR at Ashfords commented: "Investing in and nurturing great talent is something that Ashfords is proud of, and we are pleased to see this is reflected in our number of 2017 Trainee Solicitors joining the firm and our retention rates, which are testament to the quality of our Trainees and the continuing growth of the firm".
Following the success of recruiting 7 legal apprentices in 2016, Ashfords has also welcomed 2 Paralegal Apprentices, 3 Legal Administration Apprentices and 2 Business Support Apprentices as part of its aim to promote alternative routes into the law and continue its investment in career development.
Garry Mackay, CEO at Ashfords said: "Recruiting and retaining strong talent is important to the firm, and we are delighted to see that 10 of our Trainees are now Solicitors and our Apprenticeship programme is going from strength to strength. This is a very exciting time for us and we are proud to welcome all of our new Trainees and Apprentices to the firm".