- 9:30 - 11:30
- Ashfords LLP, Ashford House, Grenadier Road, Exeter, EX1 3LH
- View in Google maps
You are invited to join Ashfords and PKF Francis Clark for our HR Breakfast Masterclass and Workshop.
In these Spring sessions we will be giving practical guidance on some of the most topical issues that HR professionals are dealing with at the moment.
Essential to know
This lively event will cover:
• What you need to know about the Good Work Plan - the new government strategy for dealing with vulnerable workers
• How to deal with issues relating to #metoo in the workplace, including new rules on gagging clauses in Employment Contracts, Settlement Agreements and NDAs
• An interactive case study on employee/worker status issues
• How to plan for and deal with HMRC challenges to worker status issues/ IR35 changes
All events start with breakfast pastries and networking from 9:00am, with the seminar running from 9:30am until 11.30am.
Please click here to RSVP
Please confirm if you have any special dietary requirements