We advise Insolvency Practitioners, as Administrator, Liquidator or Receiver on the sale of insolvent companies, LLPs and partnerships.
This includes advising on the validity of the IP's appointment, lender's security and suppliers ROT. We also advise on a range of legal and commercial issues, including employees and pensions, IP and IT and commercial property.
- Drafting and negotiating business sale agreements
- Advising on employment, IP, contractual, licensing and other issues for office holders
- Advising office holders on security
- Reviewing third party and ROT claims
- Liaising with landlords and dealing with assignments and surrenders of leases, and advising on disclaimer
- Advising on IP rights and protection
- Acting for Administrators on the sale of a large timber business
- Assisting a Liquidator in the sale of the business and assets of an estate and letting agency
- Acting on the sale of a business by an Administrative Receiver