Our Technology Projects team, which operates within our Technology Sector group has an enviable record of advising public and private sector clients on a broad spectrum of innovative and complex technology projects in the UK. We have particular expertise in the fields of managed IT services, broadband infrastructure, metering infrastructure and electronic identification.
Our clients can expect technical excellence, commercial awareness and outstanding levels of commitment from our lawyers, as well as partner led resource at competitive rates. As such, we are confident in our ability to deliver an outstanding service to our clients on every transaction.
Managed IT Services
- Education Cloud Services Framework - advising the South West Grid for Learning Trust on the procurement of a single supplier framework for the supply of cloud based products and services for schools and other educational establishments in England and Wales
- Data and Case Management Services – advising Derbyshire County Council on the procurement of a data management software solution for its Children & Younger Adults Department using the competitive dialogue procedure
- Service Disaggregation Projects - team members have provided consultancy-based services to the Ministry of Justice on its Future IT Sourcing ("FITS") Programme for the procurement of ICT services under a disaggregated "service tower" model, including a SIAM and contract management
- Connecting North Yorkshire – advising NYnet (a subsidiary of North Yorkshire County Council) on its circa £26m high speed broadband infrastructure project, one of four national BDUK pathfinder projects, which reached financial close in July 2012
- Borders Broadband Project – advising Herefordshire Council and Gloucestershire County Council in relation to the combined local authority project for high speed broadband infrastructure for rural locations, one of four national BDUK pathfinder projects, which reached financial close in December 2012
- Connecting Shropshire Project – advising Shropshire Council on its procurement of high speed broadband infrastructure using the BDUK framework contract
- Smart Metering - advising Sensus on its agreement with Arqiva for the roll out of smart meters (electricity and gas) to over 10,000,000 users in the North of the UK
- DVLA Card Consumables Project – advising Gemalto on its successful bid to supply the UK Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency with card consumables (including driving licences) and related services for a 6 to 8 year period
- National ePassport Projects – advising Smartrac Technology Limited on its framework agreement with De La Rue International for the supply of biometric data storage and transmission components for the purposes of several national ePassport procurements
Our Technology Projects team operates within the Ashfords' Technology Sector Group
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your excellent and continued support. I am sure that this fantastic success is also the result of your involvement and dedication