Designs and Inventions
We understand how important it is to protect your designs and inventions. Our specialist team can guide you through the process of securing and maintaining protection for your valuable work.
- Product Design Clearance, Filing and Prosecution
- Litigation, Design Proceedings and Dispute Resolution
- Designs Maintenance and Renewal
- Commercial and Corporate Transactions involving Designs
- Patent clearance, filing and protection
- Patent litigation, Court proceedings and dispute resolution
- Patent Maintenance
- Commercial and corporate transactions involving Patents
For further information on design and invention services listed above please clickhere.
- Advising a leading manufacturer of gas turbine generator sets in connection with a research and development programme with a third party.
- Acting on behalf of a leading food manufacturer and supplier in connection with a potential patent dispute concerning a method used to produce canned food products.
- Advising a giftware company in respect of third party infringements of its product designs.
- Acting for a toy wholesaler in respect of an allegation of design and copyright infringement in respect of the importation and sale of fridge magnets.
- Acting for a leading manufacturer of stoves in connection with claims against third parties alleging unregistered design right infringement.
- Advising a perfume company on the protection of a new device for the dispensing of perfume.
- Acting for a national centre of expertise in fisheries aquaculture in a multi party grant funded research and development agreement to produce sea going rearing technology
Confidential Information: The Importance of NDAs
Confidentiality agreements, also known as Non-Disclosure Agreements ("NDA"), are designed to protect crucial and commercially sensitive business information, for example,...
Forget designs; it's brands, my dear,...
An article in last Friday''s Telegraph newspaper reports that a coalition of leading UK designers, including Sir Terence Conran, are...
Trade mark law: Could procedures be...
This month, at a time when many people are wondering what changes 2014 will bring to their industry, Carl Steele...
Product Design - A basic guide
Great product design deserves protection. Protecting rights in new designs can be a crucial ingredient to business success. This guide aims...
Product Design Services
Ashfords specialise in advising clients on securing, maintaining, exploiting and protecting their valuable designs. Product Design Clearance, Filing and Prosecution We: Give advice...