Business Regulatory Solutions
Ashfords has partnered with the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI), to deliver a new and innovative regulatory platform; Business Regulatory Solutions (BRS).
BRS is an online platform that will help you to co-ordinate the regulatory advice and resources you use throughout your organisation by providing detailed commercially focused guidance covering:
- Product safety
- Fair Trading
- Dealing with customers
- Health and safety
BRS subscribers can benefit from:
- Guidance on a number of regulatory areas in one secure and customised place
- A tailored and co-ordinated package focusing on your specific business requirements, which will help to support you in reducing your risks and working towards compliance
- Up-to-date content that is being maintained by experts
- A perfect solution for any size business
- Consistent, easy-to-understand information, taking the complexity out of regulation
Having spent over 20 years working in a large multi-site food service business in the UK, across many different regulatory areas, I appreciate the need for rapid access to legal information and guidance. I would have found a resource such as BRS, with its extensive regulatory and practical information, very useful and time saving.
Alan Watt, Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner, Principal Consultant and Director of Alsure Support Services Limited
View our guide to the Business Regulatory Solutions website:
Considering hosting an 'Open Event' on...
In the last decade there has been growing interest in the provenance of our food and drink and a desire...
London cosmetic shops fined £168,000 in...
London Trading Standards have published figures which show that 15 cosmetic companies across the capital were fined a total of...
Farm Business Innovation Show 2016
Ashfords' Business Regulatory Consultancy and Agriculture Sector Teams attended the Farm Business Innovation Show at The NEC, Birmingham on 8...