We are pleased to invite you to a seminar for the charity sector, at Lambeth Palace, on dealing with unusual gifts.
Essential to Know
Our speakers will include:
• Kerry Morgan-Gould - Chair and Ethics Panel Facilitator
• Simon Proctor, Proctor Chartered Surveyors
• Barny Croft, Ashfords LLP
• William Henderson, Serle Court
The Ethics Panel will include:
• DR Andrew Purkis OBE, Previous board member of the Charity Commission
• Spencer Wisdom, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
3:00pm: Arrival, tea, coffee and biscuits
3:30pm: Barny Croft - Weird and Wonderful Legacies
3:45pm: William Henderson - Interesting Cases
4:15pm: Simon Proctor - Legacies and Property
4:45pm: Ethics Panel - Legacies – the Moral Minefield
5:30pm - 7:00pm: Champagne Reception with Canapes
If you would like to submit a question for the ethics panel, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 1 October 2019.
Please note this event is now fully booked. Please email email@example.com to be added to the reserve list.