- BGF Ventures: Advising on a syndicated £7 million Series B funding in Triptease, a SaaS business improving the online travel booking process.
- PleaseTech: Advising on the sale of PleaseTech Ltd, a leading software company specialising in collaborative authoring and document review, to Ideagen Plc.
- Glow Digital Media: Advising on the sale of social media advertising business Glow Digital Media to Spanish adtech company ADTZ.
- NewVoiceMedia: Advising a syndicate of investors including Notion Capital, Eden Ventures and Highland Capital Partners on over $100 million of funding in NewVoiceMedia, a provider of cloud-based contact centre technology and services.
- Form3: Represented Form3 in its investment from Barclays Bank and Angel Co-Fund.
- Sensus UK Systems Limited: Advising a leading technology solutions company in relation to its collaboration with Arqiva to put forward a solution under the competitive dialogue tender process for the Government’s smart metering implementation programme calling for the installation of smart meters in homes nationwide by 2019.
- Public agency: Advising an innovation and enterprise public agency on governance models ranging from companies limited by guarantee to social enterprise models.
- Currencycloud: Advising investors including Sapphire Ventures, Accomplice, Notion Capital, XAnge and Anthemis on a Series D investment in fintech payment platform, Currencycloud
Hardware and IoT
- Sensus UK Systems Limited: Advising a leading technology solutions company, in relation to its collaboration with Arqiva to put forward a solution under the competitive dialogue tender process for the Government’s smart metering implementation programme calling for the installation of smart meters in homes nationwide by 2019.
- Notion Capital: Providing advice on investment into KisanHub, an Agri-Tech SaaS platform providing actionable insights to the agricultural food supply-chain.
- The Small Robot Company: Providing advice to an AgriTech start up in relation to crowd financing on Crowdcube.
- Guinness Asset Management: Advising on investment into Jones Food Limited, Europe’s largest vertical farm.
- Homelync: Advising a smart home integration and data analytics platform provider, on its data protection compliance project.
- Form3: Negotiating and drafting commercial agreements for Form3, who offer cloud based integrated banking and universal payments solutions, with their partner third parties such as Arkea Banking Services, to provide an integrated financial services infrastructure.
- Currencycloud: Advising investors including Sapphire Ventures, Accomplice, Notion Capital, XAnge and Anthemis on a Series D investment in fintech payment platform, Currencycloud.
- Creditcall: Advising UK-based omnichannel payment gateway on a broad range of commercial matters from negotiating third party contracts to a comprehensive data protection review.
IT Contracts & Outsourcing/SaaS
- Post Office Limited: Providing on-going advice on the separation of its software licences from a previous group company and setting up a new software licensing structure through the use of an outsourced service integrator and a SIAM operating model.
- Global provider of infrastructure solutions: Advising on a subcontract for the provision of services to Virgin Media to connect approximately 4 million UK homes and businesses to broadband speeds of 152Mb, at least twice the speeds available from competitors. The roll out by Virgin Media constituted the single largest investment in broadband digital infrastructure in the country for more than a decade.
- Dynmark: Advising a company providing mobile intelligence and marketing platforms on the sale of its cloud messaging and portal tools and services both directly to customers and to clients for re-sale purposes, including advising on intellectual property rights and use of the data collected from end users.
AI and Autonomous Systems
- Fluidly: Advising AI powered cash management SaaS provider on £5million investment led by New York-based venture capital firm Nyca Partners.
- PathMotion: Advising an AI-driven candidate engagement platform provider on a broad range of commercial contracts and data protection matters.