Our Equity Investment Team advises venture capital and private equity investment funds, crowdfunders, management teams and growing businesses on all aspects of financing strategy, fundraising and investment.
The team works on a full spectrum of equity capital transactions, from angel and seed through successive financing rounds and on MBOs and exits. We often act as lead adviser to syndicates of investment funds on complex investment rounds that include US and European cross border elements.
We have the depth of knowledge to make the process straightforward and successful for you. We are one of the most experienced and active in the UK, completing over 100 crowd funding and angel investments and over 50 investment fund transactions in the last year. The team is nationally ranked by Legal 500, one of only a handful of firms in the UK recognised as industry leaders.
- Advising Notion Capital on a Series D investment in CurrencyCloud, the worlds, leading cross border payments platform.
- Advising online estate agent Emoov Limited on a series C investment in the company by various investors including a personal involvement from Gaby Salem of Wharton Asset Management, as well as Episode 1 VC, Maxfield Capital, Spire and Startive Ventures.
- Advising Notion Capital and Frog Capital on a Series B investment in Dealflo Limited, the leading provider of end-to-end financial agreement automation services.
- Advising Simply Cook, a London based meal kit start up on an investment round in the company, led by Maxfield Capital, Episode 1 and individual angel investors. The funds will be used to expand operations and business reach.
- Advising BGF on an investment in Prezola Limited, the UK’s leading independent wedding gift list and wedding website provider, to allow them to develop a mobile app.
- Advising Volo Commerce Limited, a leading provider of multichannel e-commerce technology, on an investment round in the company led by NVM.
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
18 hours ago