Due to the ongoing and rapidly changing situation with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we are requiring all visitors to Ashfords’ premises to make a health declaration. Ashfords will rely on this declaration to protect your health and the health of staff and visitors.
Each visitor must complete this form prior to their appointment, please send it back to the person at Ashfords with whom you have an appointment.
1. I confirm that I will not attend Ashfords’ offices if any of the following apply
a. I am currently experiencing any of the COVID-19 main symptoms, including:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
b. I have entered the UK from a red or amber list country within the last 14 days. Please see Government List.
c. I am aware, that either I have or someone else in my household has been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
d. I am awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
e. I live with someone who is:
- self-isolating due to experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or
- waiting for COVID-19 test results.
2. If I am over 70 years old or a (Clinically Extremely Vulnerable Person) (please hold CTRL and click on the blue text for the full definition - Section 9) I will:
- Inform my Ashfords contact at least 48hrs before my visit and not attend Ashfords offices unless it has been confirmed to me by my contact that Ashfords is able to receive me in its offices.
3. I agree to comply with all applicable government guidance on social distancing and self-isolation during my visit and any site rules issued by Ashfords including wearing a face mask at all times during my visit.
If you are unable to make the above declaration, please inform us and do not visit Ashfords.
Please only return this form a maximum of 48 hours BEFORE your visit to our offices.
If during your visit you experience any of the above symptoms, you must immediately notify your host or a member of the Ashfords’ Team.
We do this as a preventive measure to mitigate the risk of a novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak on our site. This declaration form will be retained until the Government’s COVID Threat Level reduces to 1, unless a longer period is required by the public authorities or for the purposes of litigation.