Water and Waste
With environmental issues including waste management, climate change, sustainability and alternative and renewable energy all central to Government policy and investment, it is imperative that businesses have access to the necessary expertise to assist them in maximising opportunity and ensuring legal compliance.
Work handled includes:
- Advice in respect of environmental prosecutions;
- Advice in respect of hose pipe ban prosecutions;
- Corporate governance;
- Data protection;
- Waste management;
- Debt collection;
- Contractual disputes and mediations;
- Business interruption claims;
- Construction disputes;
- OFWAT investigations and enforcement action; and
- Planning and property issues.
- Assisting a major plc on one of the largest PFI deals in the waste industry;
- Advising on various environmental prosecutions relating to water contamination;
- Advising on the implementation of a Corporate Governance policy relating to data retention; and
- Assisting and advising UK business on implementation of data protection policy and procedures.