Chris is a Partner in the Corporate Team, Head of Technology and of the Bristol Office.
He specialises in venture capital and mergers & acquisitions, advising a wide range of UK and international investment funds and emerging companies. He has significant experience in European and U.S. cross-border investments and exits.
He is a non-executive director of Ruby Datum, a company providing next generation cloud data room and contract management services, and sits on several board advisory panels.
Chris is recognised by both the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession and is praised for being "highly strategic and experienced".
- Advising global cleantech company Sensus on its successful bid with Arqiva for the rollout of smartmeter services in the UK.
- Advising Imperial Innovations on its investment in mobile payments company Yoyo Wallet.
- Advising Brightpearl on venture debt funding from Silicon Valley Bank and Columbia Lake Partners.
- Advising on the sale of Glow Digital Media to Spanish adtech company ADTZ.
- Advising a syndicate of investors including Highland Capital, Eden Ventures and MMC Ventures on over $100m of investment in Newvoicemedia from existing investors, Bessemer Venture Partners and Technology Crossover Ventures.
- Advising investor Notion Capital on the sale of rapid fulfilment technology business Shutl to eBay.