The legal requirements for those in the retail sector are vast and can often appear as a bureaucratic maze of legislation which can threaten the profitability and even the viability of a business.
Finding your way through this complex entanglement of legislation without losing sight of the commercial objectives is imperative to a successful business. With this in mind, Ashfords LLP have set up a dedicated and focused Retail Sector Team who will work with you to ensure compliance whilst encouraging the growth and stability of your business.
- Franchise arrangements;
- Purchase/let of retail premises;
- Supply side, logistics (including export and import law) and IT;
- Product recall and trading standards matters;
- Brand protection;
- Trading terms including e-commerce;
- HR, Health & Safety & Employment issues including part time and seasonal recruitment;
- Retail fraud;
- Consumer issues including consumer credit.
Affiliate Members (professional advisors) of The British Franchise Association (bfa)
T: +44 (0)1392 333939
F: +44 (0)1392 336939