Our Residential Property Team is the largest in the South West, with over 60 dedicated people based in our Exeter, London, Tiverton, and Taunton offices. We believe that people do business with people, and this is reflected in the high level of client service we provide. Our team, headed by Judith Park advise both private clients and lending institutions on all matters relating to buying and selling all types of residential property. From the first time buyer purchasing a shared ownership flat to a substantial rural estate or London property.
Moving home can be a stressful experience so choosing the right conveyancer is crucial. Whether you are buying or selling, our Residential Property Team can help make sure that the process is fast, efficient and hassle-free.
We have been named national conveyancing firm of the year by Sunday Times twice and best regional conveyancing firm of the year. We helped over 5,000 people to move home last year.
To receive a quote for your Residential Property Conveyancing, please complete our enquiry form here or contact us on 01392 337000.
- Buying a house/flat
- Selling a house/flat
- Farms and land
- Shared ownership
- New build and help to buy
- Buying at auction
- Selling your Property at Auction
- Transfer of Equity
- Extending your residential lease
- Acting for a client purchasing a £55 million house in central London.
- Purchase of a farm and the refinancing of the Home Farm, advising on matters such as lotting, third party rights, disputed easements, partnership and future development issues - £3 million+.
- Acting for overseas purchaser of £4.7 million Chelsea flat. Exchanging contracts in one day against rival bidders.
- Acting on the purchase of £2.75 million country estate.
- Acting for a first time buyer purchasing a shared ownership flat.
- Acting for a property investor purchasing at auction.
- Acting for a retired couple purchasing several buy to let properties.
- Acting for a newly married couple purchasing their first home.
This is the fourth property transaction we have undertaken with Ashfords in the past five years. Prompt and professional every time.
The Rise of Property Fraud
Property fraud is unfortunately on the rise, with increasing numbers of properties being sold or mortgaged fraudulently. So concerned is Land Registry that it has declared this July Scams Awareness Month.Read more
A useful guide on Help to Buy Schemes
There are many different Help to Buy products available to home buyers, and for each scheme and product, legal advisers need to be in place to guide you through the process and documentation with ease.Read more