Our Residential Property Team is the largest in the South West, with over 60 dedicated people based in our Exeter, London, Tiverton, and Taunton offices. We believe that people do business with people, and this is reflected in the high level of client service we provide. Our team, headed by Judith Park advise both private clients and lending institutions on all matters relating to buying and selling all types of residential property. From the first time flat to a substantial rural estate or London property.
Moving home can be a stressful experience so choosing the right conveyancer is crucial. Whether you are buying or selling, our Residential Property Team can help make sure that the process is fast, efficient and hassle-free.
We have been named national conveyancing firm of the year by Sunday Times twice and best regional conveyancing firm of the year. We helped over 5,000 people to move home last year.
- Buying a house/flat
- Selling a house/flat
- New builds
- Farms and land
- Shared ownership
- New build and help to buy
- Acting for a client purchasing a £55million house in central London
- Purchase of a farm and the refinancing of the Home Farm, advising on matters such as lotting, third party rights, disputed easements, partnership and future development issues - £3million+
- Acting for overseas purchaser of £4.7million Chelsea flat. Exchanging contracts in one day against rival bidders.
- Acting on the purchase of £2.75million country estate
This is the fourth property transaction we have undertaken with Ashfords in the past five years. Prompt and professional every time.
The Rise of Property Fraud
Property fraud is unfortunately on the rise, with increasing numbers of properties being sold or mortgaged fraudulently. So concerned is Land Registry that it has declared this July Scams Awareness Month.Read more
A useful guide on Help to Buy Schemes
There are many different Help to Buy products available to home buyers, and for each scheme and product, legal advisers need to be in place to guide you through the process and documentation with ease.Read more