Real Estate Investment
Our Real Estate Investment Team has a wealth of experience acting for real estate investors across all asset classes. In addition to acquisitions and disposals, we provide a comprehensive asset management service, so that our clients' portfolio management needs are fully met.
- Real Estate Development
- Lettings and Asset Management
- Public Funded Real Estate
- Social Housing Property and Development
- Property Litigation
- Investment acquisitions
- Investment disposals
- Landlord & Tenant
- Advising a private property company on the sale of an investment property in Victoria square, Bolton for in excess of £3 million, the acquisition of a property in London E17 for in excess of £2m and the sale of freehold of a freehold investment property in London E2 for in excess of £4.3million.
- Acting for The Courtenay Group of Companies on all issues relating to their portfolio of primarily retail properties across England and Wales.
- Acting for Clyst Holdings Limited, a long established construction and property development company, in connection with its portfolio of investment properties and development sites in the South West.
The right to build -vs- The right to quiet enjoyment
April 2016 was a defining month for the conflicting rights between landlords and their tenants. The High Court passed judgement in the case of Timothy Taylor Ltd v Mayfair House Corporation in which the defendant landlord was held to be acting entirely unreasonably when carrying out building works to the property without the full involvement of the existing tenant.Read more