Victoria is an Associate in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Victoria specialises in providing advice to individuals including HNW clients on drafting Wills, putting in place powers of attorney and dealing with Administration of Estates.
Victoria also advises on declarations of trust in connection with property co-ownership, deeds of variation and inheritance tax advice.
She is a full member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Administering estates including High Net Worth estates including completing all Inheritance Tax reporting formalities and making appropriate claims for Business and/ or Agricultural Property Relief.
- Dealing with reseals of foreign grants and administering estates which include a foreign element.
- Providing advice to clients regarding Will Trusts and drafting the required documentation to either constitute or terminate the trust.
- Drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney and Declarations of Trust and attending to registration of Lasting and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Drafting and advising on Deeds of Variation.