Tony is a Partner in the Real Estate Team specialising in Planning law and development work.
He frequently advises landowners, developers and local authorities on matters relating to planning and environmental law including development matters and regeneration.
In addition, Tony deals with commercial property matters including, in particular, development work. Tony qualified in local government at the London Borough of Southwark. During his time in local government Tony developed an insight and skills in Planning and Compulsory Purchase, leading to overall responsibility for the legal planning function in two District Councils in Bristol and Somerset. Prior to joining Ashfords, Tony was a partner in a mid-sized firm based in Bath and Bridgwater.
- Promotion Agreement for development land.
- Various s 106 Agreements.
- Conducting appeals against enforcement notices in relation to mobile home site and holiday home development.
- Sale of development land for residential development for land owner clients.
- Applications for Certificates of Lawfulness.