Tom is an Associate in the Corporate Team.
He advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, management buy outs and buy ins, IPOs and fundraisings and corporate restructuring matters.
Tom also has experience acting for both investors and companies on venture capital and private equity transactions and is a member of the firm's technology practice.
- Advised on the £11.4m sale of the entire issued share capital of All Seasons Hire Limited, a leading heating, ventilation and air conditioning hire company, to HSS Hire.
- Advised ClusterHQ Limited, a company providing web-based database management services, on the UK aspects of its circa $12m Series A funding round.
- Advised Episode 1 and Notion Capital on a $2m investment round in Triptease, a travel SaaS company improving the online travel booking process.
- Advised a group of existing investors on a $50m Series E funding round in New Voice Media Limited, a provider of cloud-based contact centre technology and services.
- Advised Crowdcube Limited (the world's first investment crowdfunding platform) on a £5m Series B funding round including a £3.8m investment from Balderton Capital.
- Advised Dillistone Group plc on (i) the acquisition of I S V Software Limited, a market leading supplier of online training and testing services to the recruitment industry; and (ii) a £1m placing.