Sue is a Trust and Probate Executive in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Sue specialises in deputyship applications through the Court of Protection, administration of estates, trusts and attorneyships, personal taxation and property maintenance.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Sue worked for 10 years as a Paralegal dealing with trust and estate administration. She also worked as a legal assistant in the litigation department of the 5th largest UK Life and Pension Company.
Sue is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
- Various clients: Deputyship applications, through to administration involving properties overseas, working farms and complex family arrangements.
- Various clients: Administration of life interest, bare, discretionary and personal injury trusts involving annual accounts and taxation (including income, capital gains and inheritance tax).
- Various clients: Personal taxation ranging from sole trade to high net worth clients.
- Private client: Assisting with deputyship application/administration involving management of properties situated in Holland.
- Private client: Assisting with deputyship application involving a London based client with little knowledge of "English".