Stephanie is an Associate in the Real Estate Team.
She acts on site assembly, development and regeneration projects, disposals and acquisitions.
Stephanie is involved in a wide variety of commercial real estate matters and regularly acts for public sector and private clients, particularly developers and public sector bodies. She has recently been greatly involved in the solar renewal energy sector. Stephanie also advises on site assembly, development and regeneration projects, disposals and acquisitions.
- Working with the in-house counsel of a private client within the renewable energy sector, advising on all aspects of site assembly, undertaking all due diligence and negotiating options to lease (and leases) for numerous commercial solar farms projects.
- Acting for a public sector client on a promotion agreement and tripartite agreement for the sale of a development site for the construction of custom self-build housing.
- Acting for a local authority on the grant of development agreements for mixed use development conditional on planning permission, and sheltered, affordable and open market housing.
- Acting for a public sector client as landlord on the grant of a lease of a multi-purpose arts venue involving bespoke financial arrangements.
- Advising a private developer on various site assemblies and acquisitions by way of option and conditional contract for mixed use retail and housing developments.