Simon heads the firm's London office and is a Partner in the Corporate Team.
He has 38 years corporate experience in the UK, USA and the Middle East. Simon specialises in cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, capital raisings, joint ventures and group reorganisations.
He acts for a wide variety of clients from global groups and public companies to start-up businesses.
- Advised Gabriel (one of Europe's leading suppliers of furniture) listed on Nasdaq Nordic and its Danish Counsel DELACOUR on the share purchase of UK company, Screen Solutions Limited and its wholly owned subsidiary.
- Advising Schlumberger (the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to the international oil and gas exploration and production industry) on the share purchase of Rock Deformation Research, experts in geological software development and structural geology consultancy.
- Advising the French Group Diana (one of the leading manufacturers of natural flavours) on the share purchase of banana products business in Confoco SA, with assets in Ecuador & USA.
- Advising shareholders of Stovax on the share sale of the Stovax heating business (£36M turnover and 260 employees) to Stockholm listed Nibe Industrier AB with c.£800M turnover.
- April 2016 Simon advised Centrax on the share sale of its subsidiary, Centrax Turbine Components Limited with its 430 employee / >£40M turnover turbine components businessto Scottish based MB Aerospace Holdings Limited, majority owned by the Blackstone Group, for an undisclosed sum. Click here for more information.