Simon is an Associate in the Commercial Property Team.
He has advised institutional property investors, occupiers, financial institutions, residential developers, renewable energy developers and sovereign wealth funds on a range of transactions including commercial property acquisitions and disposals, property finance, development and landlord and tenant.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Simon trained and was an associate in the commercial real estate department at international law firm Norton Rose Fulbright LLP. During his training contract he also spent some time working in the project finance team in Norton Rose Fulbright's Singapore office.
- Advising West End of London Property Unit Trust on a range of acquisitions and disposals of prime commercial property throughout central London as well as the ongoing management of such properties.
- Advising West End of London Property Unit Trust on the high end redevelopment of a prime central London property in St James.
- Advising DP World on the acquisition, management and financing of London Gateway in Essex, one of the largest deep sea container ports and associated logistics parks in Europe.
- Advising German property fund WealthCap on the refurbishment, letting and disposal of of 100 Lower Thames Street and the letting and disposal of 90 Fetter Lane.
- Advising various renewable energy developers on the acquisition, financing and disposal of various solar and wind energy sites across the UK.
- Advising occupiers such as Uber, Regus and various financial institutions on acquiring office space in central London and across the UK.
- Advising prime central London's largest private landlord on the acquisition and disposal of various residential developments across London.