Sarah is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Sarah deals with broad range of real estate work including disposals, acquisitions, secured lending, landlord and tenant and estate management work for a wide range of commercial clients.
Sarah joined Ashfords in July 2016 as a newly qualified Solicitor having had over 4 years previous commercial property experience at two Top 50 Bristol based law firms dealing with a broad range of commercial property matters.
- SIPP clients: Dealing with SIPP and pension fund property disposal and acquisitions.
- Landlords and Tenants: Acting in negotiating and completing leases for high street premises in Somerset.
- Private company: Acquisition of an investment retail property in Devon.
- Developer: Dealing with the site set up and overseeing the plot sales for a large South-West based developer.
- Private company: Dealing with the re-finance of a medical practice.