Rory is a Partner in the Corporate Team.
He has expertise in advising emerging companies and investors predominantly working in the latest technologies. He advises on a wide range of equity fundraising transactions from seed through to large syndicated growth transactions and private equity buyouts. His work commonly includes US and European cross-over financing transactions, restructures, share exchanges and exits.
- Advising a UK software company on a share exchange transaction pursuant to which was acquired by a new Delaware holding company prior to a series A financing led by a major venture capital fund.
- Advising Notion Capital on its investment into Wercker, a Dutch technology Company specialising in the testing and deployment of apps.
- Advising Eden Ventures on the sale of Blinkbox music (formerly We7) to Tesco.
- Advising on the sale of Virtuoso Advertising Limited, a digital and social media advertising agency to US buyer XL Marketing Corp.
- Advising Voss Solutions on its Series C equity investment from Intel Capital, Vodafone Ventures and Xange Private Equity.