Robyn is a Solicitor in the Business Risk and Regulation Team.
She specialises in food safety, health and safety, environmental, and other regulatory law. She has a background in commercial and corporate law providing her with an in-depth knowledge of real business issues. She now works on both contentious and non-contentious regulatory matters.
Robyn's particular speciality is in food safety and hygiene compliance. She has defended companies against local authorities, and provided advice to start-up companies on matters relating to labelling, health and nutrition claims, packaging and food contact materials, and temperature control. In addition to this, she has worked on major cases against the HSE, ORR and EA. She has advised on liabilities arising from contaminated land and other environmental issues. She also has experience on standards and safety requirements relating to the introduction of products in the UK.
- Advised on food safety & hygiene, product labelling & packaging, health & nutrition claims.
- Represented Food Business Operators during prosecutions brought by Local Authorities.
- Worked on cases defending large construction companies against both the HSE and ORR in relation to Health and Safety related breaches.
- Provided advice to major utility companies in relation to environmental disputes.
- Provided corporate support - conducting due diligence/ drafting regulatory warranties.