Rob is a Partner within the Property Litigation Team and leads the team in our Taunton and Bristol offices.
Rob regularly acts on high-value real estate disputes, especially dilapidations, partnership disputes and injunction claims. Rob is known for his skilful handling of the disputes he is involved in and has a proven track record acting for public sector clients, retailers and private clients.
Rob is recognised as a leading figure in the South West real estate litigation market by both the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession. Rob is described as being "very proactive and pragmatic. He is able to give proper advice as to the strengths and weaknesses of the case." Another client source simply says "I can't fault him."
- Advising in relation to various Landlord and Tenant site clearance strategies to enable commercial and residential development of significant sites.
- Advising in relation to injunctive relief claims in relation to rights of light, joint venture and partnership property disputes.
- Advising in relation to complex and high value rights of way and boundary issues.
- Dealing with high value dilapidations disputes and in particular addressing complex section 18 issues and defences.
- Removal of squatters and protestors from valuable development land.
- Advising in relation to estate management strategies for major retailers.