Tim is a Partner and Head of the Real Estate Team.
He specialises in all aspects of the development of commercial and residential property. In particular Tim deals with strategic site assembly, including land owner agreements, promotion and option agreements and more general development agreements.
His clients include landowners, regional and national house builders, housing associations and commercial developers.
He is recognised as a leading figure in Real Estate by both the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession and is praised for his "good, sound commercial advice" and ability to "develop a good strong relationship with him".
- Acting for Sovereign Housing Association and Knightstone Housing Association in the phased acquisition of the affordable housing provision (approximately 500 units) at Emersons Green, Bristol.
- Acting in the disposal of a development site for 135 dwellings at Bradley Bends, Bovey Tracey.
- Acting for a health authority in the grant of promotion agreements in respect of two former hospital sites.
- Acting for a developer taking a promotion agreement in respect of over 100 acres of land in Blackburn.
- Acting for private landowners in the sale of 200 units comprised within a larger development of 700 units.
- Acting for developers taking an option over development and dealing with the subsequent acquisition and sub-sale disposal.