Naomi is an Associate in the Real Estate Team.
She has experience in dealing with a wide range of commercial real estate matters.
Naomi advises developers and housing associations in connection with developments (including estate set up work in preparation for disposals), and she acts for utility companies in respect of acquisition of easements and disposals. She also has significant experience in the energy sector, including the acquisition and disposal of solar parks.
- Refinancing of a large multi-let mixed use property, acting on behalf of an institutional lender.
- Acting for a utility company on the disposal of land for regeneration purposes.
- Acting for developers on the acquisition and disposal of solar parks, including securing all necessary third party easements.
- Advising a company providing leisure facilities in connection with the letting of numerous sports centres.
- Acting for a housing association in connection with the sale of affordable housing units.