Morwenna is an Associate in the Real Estate Team.
She is involved in a wide variety of commercial property matters, including portfolio management for property investors, sales and purchases for a large variety of clients, and secured lending.
Prior to joining Ashfords in 2013, Morwenna trained and was a solicitor in the real estate department at Allen & Overy in London, where she qualified in 2010.
- Acting for a global pharmaceutical company in relation to the relocation of their UK head office and expansion at a leading science park.
- Restructuring a private investor's portfolio of commercial and residential assets worth in excess of £6 million.
- Acting for a private institutional investor in respect of the purchase of a multi let commercial premises in London, E1 for £3.1 million.
- Acting for a private institutional investor in relation to the purchase of a multi let commercial premises for redevelopment in London, E17 for £2.4 million.
- Acting for a high profile national bank regarding financing the acquisition of two holiday parks in Cornwall for over £4 million.
- Acting for a major investment bank in respect of a syndicated refinancing of a chain of 61 hotels in England and Wales and Scotland (58 in England and Wales), acting for a major investment bank worth £420 million.