Michelle is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team
She specialises in planning, highways and environmental work and acts on a variety of matters including section 106 planning agreements, section 278 and 38 highway agreements, certificates of lawful use, compulsory purchase orders, stopping-up orders, planning applications, planning appeals and enforcement matters.
Michelle's clients include the developers, including national house builders, County and District Councils, statutory undertakers, lenders, housing associations and landowners.
- Assisting on a successful S288 challenge in the Planning Court.
- Negotiating S106 Deed of Variations Affordable Housing provisions.
- Acting for a client on the submission of a CLEUD application.
- Acting for a client on an appeal of refusal of planning permission for a development site.
- Preparation and negotiation of highways and sewer agreements for developer and local authority clients.